Thank you for your interest in Capital Markets Malaysia. At the moment we do not have any vacancy.
Finance and Procurement Executive
- Monitor financial budgets, management accounts, and expenses.
- Process payments, invoices, and claims as per the scheduled timeline and upon request.
- Prepare relevant financial and management reports.
- Work closely with General Manager, HR & Operation Executive, and Finance Department.
- Key person liaising with external auditors, bankers, and other relevant third parties.
- Creating and implementing financial policies of the organization.
- Maintain the financial record and documentation of the organization.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Manage and administer the full cycle of the procurement process:
- Prepare and review contracts with vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Prepare the purchase orders and confirm delivery of goods and services.
- Ensure all procurement documents are in place and in order.
- Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong overall knowledge and experience in finance, accounting, and procurement.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Have effective time management skills, independent, highly organized, and strong interpersonal skills.