HSBC Malaysia and Capital Markets Malaysia (CMM) are collaborating to support mid-tier companies (MTCs) seeking to raise funds from the capital market and introduce the Elevate Programme – a bespoke leadership programme designed to equip growth potential companies with skills and mentorship to support their business growth. The briefing will provide a streamlined journey for MTCs to enhance their understanding to be investment-ready, and offer an overview of the IPO market as well as key considerations for listing.
Key speakers include:
1. Karel Avni Doshi, Managing Director, Country Head of Corporate, Commercial Banking, HSBC Malaysia
2. Su May Lim, Executive Vice President, Listing Development, Securities Market, Bursa Malaysia
3. Navina Balasingam, Head, Stakeholder Engagement & Business Development, Capital Markets Malaysia
4. Bikesh Lakhmichand, Founder, 1337 Ventures & Lead Delivery Partner for the Elevate Programme
5. Sam Barrett, Associate Partner, Operating Model Effectiveness, EY Asia Pacific